Sumsky Posad

Sumsky Posad is situated in 4 km. from a creek of the Suma river. The first record about the village is dated 1436. It has beeng belong to Novgorog Marfa Boretskaya until the 70-s of XV century , later – to Solovetsky Monastery . At the end of XVI the fortification Sumsky ostrog (Sumsky fortress) was built there.

The traditional architecture of "pomors" - the subethnos of the russian nation.

Rambler's Top100 Яндекс.Метрика