The Church of St. Barbara

The Church of St. Barbara
Region

The Church of St Barbara in the village of Yandomozero was built in 1650. It is situated on a hill. It is alongated from east to west and divided by a long and a rather low refectory and a passage.

An ochtahedral framework with a high hipped roof, put on a low socle, takes on a dominating significance under such correlation. The small windows of the refectory, carved decorations of the porch illustrate the pattern of the carpenter skill. Only the covered with the iron tops of the hipped roof fall beyond the whole ensemble.

Rambler's Top100 Яндекс.Метрика